Are you best when working as part of a team or when working alone?
- I perform well in both situations. It depends on the task.
- I enjoy both approaches/situations.
- I enjoy……but I prefer…….(the one you prefer should always be the one that is more relevant to the role.
- It is important to never say that you dislike or can’t work in a team or on your own as most jobs will have elements of both.
- Give an example of when you worked as part of a team and give an example of when you worked on your
I really enjoy both, when I was working as a care assistant I used to feed the patients on my own and I really enjoyed having that one on one time with the patients. When I used to make the beds or bring patients to the bathroom this is something we needed to do as a team and I enjoyed working with my colleagues in order to get the tasks completed.
Breda Hegarty – Career Counsellor
If you would like to work on your interview techniques and learn the secrets and tips to making an excellent impression, contact Breda today!
Breda Hegarty is a fully qualified career guidance counsellor based in Dublin. Breda has been providing expert career counselling and guidance for 15 years, supporting adults to choose the right career and identify their skills. Her expertise is in the area of successful CV and cover letter writing, career planning and interview preparation.