Why should we hire you?
- Mention your passion for this position, why have you chosen this role over any other?
- Then mention the proof: The relevant course you have studied and what you learned on it and your relevant experience and the duties that you did in your job
- Tell the employer what you can offer / bring them (Use the info in your cover letter)
- You can mention specific skills here that you have in relation to this position
- B. Only mention work and education relevant to the job. Show the employer how your skills and experience are relevant to the role. Link everything that you are saying back to the requirements
You should hire me because I am really passionate about customer service. I really enjoy dealing with people and working with them to help them resolve any problems that they might have. My most recent role was as a Customer Service Representative with ABC Communications and I was in that role for three years. During that time I handled telephone calls, attended to customer queries, issued advice and resolved product delivery and technical issues. I also liaised extensively with the sales team and worked in collaboration with them to ensure services were delivered on time. I would bring my experience, excellent communication and interpersonal skills to your company and I know that my abilities to multi-task accurately under pressure and remain calm while resolving customer complaints in a friendly and professional manner would help me to succeed in this role.
Breda Hegarty – Career Counsellor
If you would like to work on your interview techniques and learn the secrets and tips to making an excellent impression, contact Breda today!
Breda Hegarty is a fully qualified career guidance counsellor based in Dublin. Breda has been providing expert career counselling and guidance for 15 years, supporting adults to choose the right career and identify their skills. Her expertise is in the area of successful CV and cover letter writing, career planning and interview preparation.